Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cade's 1st Surf Session

Last Thursday I took Berkley on her very 1st shopping trip to South Coast Plaza. Such a monumental event:) This was the 1st of many, I'm sure.
While we were gone, the boys had a VERY COOL "1st" of their own. Brad took Cade boogie boarding! While The Berks & I were shopping for good deals, I got the picture below texted to me from Brad. The caption read: "Our new official surfer! 1 year, 3 months, and 4 days. Three waves!"
How cute is that!? Brad's smile on his face is priceless - truly a proud 'daddy moment' for him. Brad put Cade on the board and then he jumped on right behind him. Needless to say, we are very excited to hit the waves this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment