Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

This Is It! Going to Meet Our Baby Girl!

As you can see, with only 14 minutes to spare before leaving the house, I am giving you yet one last update... Here the happy mama (second time mama) - to - be!
And one last belly pic. The very LAST belly pic! So exciting, yet a tad bitter sweet. I really do like being pregnant, but this is it for us. I don't think we can handle 3 monkeys. 2 is enough for us:)
Next time we arrive home, BOTH cribs will be filled. You can see our famous chalkboard on the door:)
And we are off! I am 2 minutes late now. Gotta go! The car is packed and we are hitting the road. It is so weird to have a planned c section. Makes things very easy and convenient. I will let you know how it goes. Hopefully, it will be MUCH smoother than when I had Cade. Please keep us in your prayers today at 9:30am!
Berkley,
We cannot wait to meet you in just 3 hrs! I cannot wait to hold you in my arms, smell your sweet baby smell, and kiss your little wrinkles:) Daddy is extremely excited too! We are so excited to have a little girl this time. You will get to meet Cade tomorrow. He is anxious too, but not quite sure what is going on. We love you so much baby girl. I have asked Jesus to give us both a safe surgery and I pray that you will do great! See you soon, love bug!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment