Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jacobsen's First Outing As a Family of Four

Daddy and his lil' girlfriend:)

"Mommy's Personal Shopper".... Brad wants to know if this means Berks and I will spend double the money if we shop together:)
I just love this little face!
Cade has been sick and we were all tired of being stuck in the house. We thought some fresh air and sunlight would do all FOUR of us some good. So.... where else to go on our 1st outing...?? Why not Disneyland!?
Daddy now has his hands full! Such a family man. I can't explain the feeling, but it feels so neat now that our family is complete. Brad said it best the other day: "The gang's all here. Now life can really begin."
The double stroller is all full now:) Boy, this is heavy to push. I am nervous to start running with this thing. No hills for me. I will get back into shape in no time while pushing this heavy load!


Here is Berks' model pose:) Such a diva already!
And Cade is doing such a good job with his sissy. He laughs and smiles when he sees her. If she cries, he runs over to look and see if she is ok. He is adjusting great. I think he likes having a little buddy around all the time. Except on the way home, he kept trying to grab Berkley's foot - ha! His carseat is right next to hers so he can reach. We need to come up with a divider:)
Another model pose. It's tuff being a princess:)
The girls.....
and the boys....
Check out how long this hair is! I think I might put it in a ponytail soon:)
I just love Disneyland during the holidays. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Our 1st outing was a success! I was proud of myself that I was able to pack for both kiddos in ONE diaper bag! We had a great day hanging out with our family of FOUR. I just love our little family and our newest addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment