Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

She's Here! Welcome Berkley Laine!

Pulling up to the hospital at 7am this morning.... c section was scheduled for 9:30am. So excited to meet our little Berkley!
Walking down the hall towards 'Labor & Delivery'. I have this same picture when I was about to have Cade.

Sitting in the pre-op room about to get my IV and do blood work....
The proud parents! They are performing the c section as we snapped this. I could feel nothing. It was so easy... so different from when I had Cade.
Recap of Cade's delivery: I pushed for 3 hrs, then finally got the c section. But... I felt the cutting (gasp!), so they had to knock me out completely. I missed the entire birth and met Cade 30 minutes after he was born. Brad had to leave the room too. This time was SO COOL because we were both right there when they pulled Berks out. I will never forget that moment!
She was born at 10:11am.
Daddy cutting the cord...
6 lbs, 6 oz. 19 inches long.
My 1st kiss with my 2nd miracle, Berkley.

Footprints...
Look at all that hair! And it's so dark! Where did she get this from? It cracks me up. My future mani/pedi partner is bow-ready, that's for sure!
Poppy with his 1st grandDAUGHTER!
Mimi & Poppy with Miss Berkley...
Berkley & her 1st hairbow:) You had to know I would put it on her right away:)
Mommy & Daddy with our angel girl. Where's Cade? Don't worry, he comes to the hospital tomorrow. Then our family will be complete.
Daddy & his little girl. I love seeing Brad with a little girl. His heart has officially melted:)
Check back soon.... there is more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment