Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Berkley's 2nd Day Out Of My Tummy

I still can't get over this hair. It makes me chuckle every time. She is just so precious.
Going on one of our walks. It is amazing how much easier it is this time around compared to after I had Cade. I don't think I cracked many smiles last time during the painful walks. Don't you love my old man socks? Compliments of Kaiser:) Loved those cozy, comfy things. I might try to sneak them in my bag home:)

Here I am showing Berkley the 'great' outdoors for the 1st time....
Many people have said that Berks looks a lot like Cade. In this pic I tend to agree. Notice the hair is covered so you can compare faces only.
And here without the hat... I just don't see the resemblance. If you told me we would have a little girl with jet black hair, I would never have believed you. Ha! I was convinced she would be blonde (or a light brunette). But I must admit, she is just so darn cute. I am giggling right now just looking at those locks again! I cannot wait to get another bow in that hair. She is my little girl friend:)
And here is the proud daddy anxiously awaiting for Berkley to wake up. We are used to constantly chasing Cade around, so all of this down time is foreign. You would think it would be a nice change and kind of relaxing, but instead we are bored. And we miss Cade Kenny SOOO MUCH! We planned for him to come to the hospital today and meet his new sister, however, word has it that he is sick:( It is killing me that I won't get to see him today. Instead, we will give him an extra night of rest and try to bring him to the hospital tomorrow. Brad gets to go home (my parents are there with him) and see him tonight though. I am so jealous! I love you Kenny! Berkley says she loves you too and she cannot wait to meet you and play with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment