Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

'3 Days To Go' Update

I worked my usual 1/2 day and then Cade & I met Audra & Marley at Disneyland today. Cade tried his 1st Jamba Juice and LOVED it! Oh and I guess I should mention that the temper tantrums have started as well. Isn't 15 months (almost) a bit early to start these things? Cade saw a toy car (with a surf board on top, no less! Daddy would be proud.) that he wanted. He threw a fit and would NOT let go of the thing. If you are wondering.... YES, I did buy it for him. So YES, I gave in and caved. But before you go on thinking I am a sucker, remember I am 9 months preggo people. I don't have a lot of patience these days. So if it made Cade happy, then it made me happy. And a happy preggo girl, makes everyone in close range happy:) So let's just say I did it for everyone else. I guess you could say I am a giver:) Always aiming to please. That's me :)
On a side note.... a student gave me this adorable gift today. I have received a few gifts from students. Sweet huh? The frame says "Me and My Big Brother". Love that!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting, 3 days to go!

    hey did you get the emails? i resent them for ya and i think it worked. my phone has been acting up so let me know if not and i will try again. :)

    ReplyDelete