Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day Before Becoming Mom to KIDS..

KIDS.... why does having KIDS sound so much more grown-up than having A KID? I am officially a grown up now:)
I had the day off today to pamper myself and get last minute errands taken care of. I started the day off right doing this.....


and this.....
Yep, I got a mani/pedi. Everyone knows you can't have a baby with bad nails. Then I went to the bank to deposit some moola and pick up paperwork we need to open Berkley's bank account once she arrives.
Then I went all by myself to see this movie... sorry the pic is sideways. There is something so relaxing about seeing a movie alone. I have a hard time sitting still for 2 hrs, so going to a movie forces me to sit and relax for 2 hrs straight. And going alone means there is no one to talk to so that makes it that much more relaxing. Cute movie by the way!
I came home, played with Cade for a few hours, and then Brad & I dropped him off at my aunt Bee's house. It was hard to leave him. And crazy to think that next time we see him he will be a BIG brother. I sure hope he is ok with this. I told Brad that I will feel like we are cheating on him when we are in the hospital with Berkley.
After leaving my aunt's house we went out for dinner... for my last meal before game time. I needed to eat like a king since I am not allowed any food/drink after midnight tonight. I stuffed myself and now feel so sick and uncomfortable. This is where we (I mean 'I') chose to eat....
In case you couldn't read the sign, I got a better pic.....
Yep, we went to Duke's in Huntington Beach, right down the street from us. They have the best happy hour menu. Here is the goodness we ate. I had a blue cheese burger and fries. Ahhhh.... if only I could eat this way when I wasn't preggo. As of tomorrow, it is back to healthy eating - darn!
And here we are! It was cute b/c Brad told our waitress that we were having a baby tomorrow (proud dad:). We then had a parade of waitresses coming by to tell us 'congrats' and check out my belly. Now I know how celebrities feel... not really, but sort of:)
Ok, gotta clean up the house and get ready for bed. Tomorrow will be here before we know it!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck tomorrow Michelle. The second c-section is so much better then the first, you will heal and feel better so much sooner. You look so good lucky girl, I still have not been able to wear my wedding ring and it looks like you never had to take it off. Thinking of you and sending happy thoughts your way!!!!!! Girls rock!!

    ReplyDelete