Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Our Babies

Just wanted to share a few pix I snapped of the kiddos today....
Our sleeping Berkley:

And Cade Man playing on his new swing set that Audra & Marley gave us. Thanks Mar Mar! Cade LOVES this thing. I think we created a monster, because I cannot get this boy inside the house now. He woke this morning and ran straight to the back door. It was 4:50am!! We had to wait for the sun to come up. (Yep, Cade is STILL waking up at night. I am guessing it is due to the new addition to the family. He wakes and the 1st thing out of his mouth is "Ba Ba" - meaning"baby" - it is too cute!)
And he has been such a big helper lately... sweeping the back patio

Does this mean I need to start giving him an allowance? I have a feeling that 50 cents isn't going to cut it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment